The following business are committed to purchasing and using Page County locally grown products.
Availability is subject to seasonality. Please call first, as some working farms are not open to the public on a regular basis.
- Luray / Page County Farmers Market
Locally grown seasonal produce, fresh meats, baked goods, and plants.Breakfast and lunch sandwiches prepared on-site. Offerings by artists and traditional craftsmen. Open Saturdays May through October, 9 am to 1 pm; located at the Allegheny Power Parking Lot on Mechanic Street.Mailing Address: 231 Kites
Contact Name: Cathie Miranda
- Willow Grove Farm Market
Willow Grove Farm Market was established in 2010. We are your local source for fresh Page County raised beef, chicken, pork and lamb. Our specialty is Virginia produced foods, such as eggs, cheese, milk, ice cream, produce and more!!!
- Brooklyn’s Luray Market Collective
Brooklyn’s Market Collective is an artist, craft, and artisan small business incubator. Find locally grown produce, meats and handmade breads and a variety of local arts and crafts. Located in the old coop building at 139 Virginia Ave, Luray, Virginia. (571) 353-4384. Wed-Fri: 12:00 pm-6:00 pm; Sat: 10:00 am-6:00 pm,Sun: 11:00 am-6:00 pm.
- Mimslyn Inn
Enjoy “Vintage Southern Hospitality”, featuring restored rooms and suites, restaurants (Circa ’31, The Speakeasy), wedding/event space, and day spa. Our historic setting is known throughout Shenandoah Valley for gracious atmosphere and personalized service.
- Main Street Bakery & Catering
Main Street Bakery and Catering is located at 127 East Main Street in Luray. Chef Charles T. (Chuck) Arnaud has been proudly serving Luray and the greater Shenandoah Valley area since 2003. Visit the bakery, where the scrumptious baked goods and other tantalizing culinary delights will satisfy your desire for delicious foods!
- Patchwork Pastures Patti Price has been raising natural colored fine and medium wool breeds of sheep for 10 years, including Tunis, a heritage breed. She has pelts tanned from the lamb processed or meat, and raw wool and roving from others. She is currently washing her own wool, with plans to expand to blankets and yarn. Contact Patti by mail at 2450 Mill Creek Crossroads, Luray, VA 22835 or by phone at 540-778-2567. Product list: lamb; beef; goats; donkeys; raw fleeces, roving, pelts, blankets
- Wisteria Farm & Vineyard All of our wine is crafted from 100% Virginia-grown grapes. Our goal is that they will eventually all be from estate-grown grapes. Our offerings include Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Viognier, Traminette, Seyval, Merlot, Carmine, and Norton. We also offer a semi-sweet rose blend (Velvet) and a dessert wine (Sweet Daisy). Product list: wine, grapes, apples, peaches, pears, tomatoes, eggs, chestnuts, wool.